How can we help you today? Or if you would prefer to speak to us directly, call 800-688-6359
Careers at Hennessy Industries
The Right People. The Right Tools.
With facilities in the U.S., Canada and abroad, Hennessy Industries is one of the world's foremost aftermarket manufacturers of wheel-service equipment. As a part of the Fortive family, Hennessy Industries offers you the opportunity to build your career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results, customer success inspires our innovation, Kaizen is our way of life and we compete for shareholders. Join a dedicated team of people doing extraordinary things: Creating essential technology-based solutions; Acting with rigor and speed; and solving the world’s most critical challenges. Our people are passionate about finding a better way! Are you?
Current Associate Opportunities
Please view and apply for opportunities available to our current employees through our internal career site. See HR for details.
Typical positions available in the following areas:
• Manufacturing Operations / Production (Entry-level and Skilled Positions);
• Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer);
• Sales and Marketing;
• Finance and Accounting;
• Customer Service and more!
We offer great Benefit Packages that include the following depending on the position:
• Competitive Wages and Salaries
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision) and Pet Insurance
• Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Insurance and AD&D Coverage
• 401(k) Plans with a Company Match
• Paid Vacation time and Holidays
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Relocation Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Identity Theft Protection
• And much more!
Hennessy Industries is a subsidiary of Fortive Corporation and is referred to as a "Fortive Company." Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V